Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday August 19, 2012 personal journal/activity

Sunday August 19, 2012 personal journal/activity. As normal and regular Sunday activity, my wife and I went to church, first mass====after the 2nd mass, my wife and I attended the Bishop's Committee meeting. We talked about the upcoming 53rd anneiversary of the SPC to be held on Sept 1 at the Empress Restaurant.======we have an updated counts of sponsors and advertisers. ===we are on target for the production of the Souvenir Book. We talked about the parts of the event program, its sequence, and who do what ======As a General Chair of the Event, I will be doing theacknowledgement and the closing remark.=====I proposed that my co-chairs Eddie Agullana and Emma Valdez will be part of the presentation of the Bishops Awardees., thus, presentors as follows: Fr. Rev Canon Randolph Albano, REv Canon Liz Beasley, Eddie Agullana and Emma Valdez====Dwayne Bueno, emcee; Keynote Speaker is Rev. Walter Brownridge, Dean. also will do the benediction/closing

No comments:

Post a Comment