Sunday, December 2, 2012

December 2, 2012 - Sunday

My Personal Journal and Volunteer Activity December 2, 2012--Sunday====== Around 4 early in the morning I am ready to go to the Neal Blaisdell Park in Pearl City where we have the christmas party for Ilocos Surian Assn of Hawaii. =========About 5am, I arrived at the park. I noticed that the ISAH big banner was already hanged on the shade where we will hold the party.============I was unloading the chairs from my van when I got a call from Danny V.========They're having a coffee at the Jack in the Box. I joined them: Danny V, Al S, and Art A.============we went back to the park======Around 7am, Antonio I, Sinait president, arrived with his pick up and few chairs and table=======Unit organization under ISAH were represented: Annak Ti Sinait, Tony I; Sinait Alumni, Gus C, and Hermie G; Cabugao Sons & Daugthers by Al and Rose; Vigan, Tesssie A., Annac ti Caoayan, Jenny Quezon, Santa, Danny V and Emmie V, Narvacan, Louie and Lucy, Ceasar and Bernadette, Tagudin, Edgar Fernandez,===========Call to order by Danny V., Opening prayer by Jun A. Welcome remarks by Al S, Acknowledgement by Amado.==========Some guests were Jean J, Venus M, =========many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment