Tuesday, January 7, 2014

PROSPECT FOR OFCC AND UFCH LEADERSHIP 2014-2015 JANUARY 7, 2014

TUESDAY, JAN 7, 2014 -----MY PROSPECTS AND PROJECTIONS FOR THE OFCC AND UFCH LEADERSHIP======For OFCC leadership, my pulse and my projections I want to see the following as strong TOP 3 possible OFCC president this coming June 15, 2014 convention:=====================Angie Santiago, super active in my Special Projects and-------in the women's side and 5 based organizations behind her: 1] Bulacan Circle, Filipino Womens, Etrata Group, =========Rev Alex Vergara======most honorable---lifetime achiever=====from Cagayan, INCAT, San Nicolas=======UFCH-----I want to see Jean Jeremiah to be the 4th woman UFCH president, others but still need to be proven record to be a candidate: Arnold Villafuerte, Maria Etrata, Daniel Marcos, Danny Villaruz, Ben Pulido. I may consider run for BoG again.

No comments:

Post a Comment