Sunday, January 8, 2012

Angelia Campos Paguirigan Yoro Balcita, my second grandchild arrives

My second grandchild Angelia Campos Paguirigan Yoro Balcita was born on Januray 1, 2012 around 4:40 AM just after the midnight separating December 31, 2011 and January 1, 2012.

Lia is her nickname. Her mother's name is Cherly Lei Campos Paguirigan Yoro, I called her Lei as her nickname. Lia's father is Abraham Balcita formerly from Baguio City. I called him Jun. Jun and Lei got married in February 2011 by Judge Reynaldo Grualty.

Lia arrived earlier than due date first week of February 2012.

CJ is my first grandchild boy.

I felt so great to have grandchildren. Good to see a growing family and live in the same roof. Our family is very intact.

I considered Lia's arrival at new year's day is a GOD'S GIVEN GIFT to our family. My wife Gloria was so happy and grateful. We are all happy together - in love, in understanding, in hope, in happiness, in joy, in prayer.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. CORRECTION PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
    Cheryl not Cherly
    Graulty not Grualty

    ReplyDelete