Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Monday July 30, 2012 My 41st year in Hawaii since July 30, 1971

Monday July 30, 2012 =======My 41st year in Hawaii since I arrived here on July 30, 1971 via PAL with my brother Elias.=======My activities today in Feeding the Homeless as I am doing it many years back--as I organized and coordinated my Mission Day Service --and in July 2010, it became a regular project by the UFCH/OFCC and partner organizations, resolution 2010-001 adopted by the general assembly of the United Filipino Council of Hawaii. Other volunteers today are the following: Just to express my personal acknowlegement and to appreciate your continued support and participation of this worthy community service project that we all care to do. Welcome to the fold Ms Agnes Malate. Thank you Charlene for bringing Agnes. Thank you to: Art Abinsay Nelia Abinsay Alimboyoguen Jimmy Alimboyoguen Wilma Abinsay Luangphinith Larry Ramirez Connie Ramirez Danny Villaruz Al Sabangan Rose Sabangan Perlita Sadorra Charlene Cuaresma Agnes Malate Next month schedule is August 27 [a Monday after the Aug 26 OFCC Board meeting]

No comments:

Post a Comment