Saturday, July 7, 2012

Walk a Mile for Fun July 7, 2012

Walk a Mile for Fun this Saturday morning July 7, 2012======I dropped my wife to work at Barbers Point, now Kalaeloa.====I have to walk by foot today as part of my exercise. It's now 7:45am. I had my back pack with me, with bottled water, my camera, extra t-shirt, lotion. It is a walk, small, slow and regular pace. Just for fun. I passed Bataan Rd, turned left to Nissau Rd connecting to FD Roosevelt Blvd.=======I passed Coral Sea Rd=====then, Corregidor Rd===then Philippine Sea fronting Hawaiian Railway Station===I turned left to Renton Rd, now passing these old plantation houses at Varona Village----======passing the bridge separating Varona and Tenney Village------another plantation houses-----then Park Row==== I reached home about 9:20 am. It's 4 and a half miles.

1 comment:

  1. I started my walk from 1924 Saratoga St., very close by with Bataan Rd.

    ReplyDelete