Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 31, 2013 Thursday - Personal Journal

January 31, 2013-Thursday - Personal Journal=========Thanks God for the early morning walk along Fort Weaver Rd from house West Loch Fairway-----about 1 and 1/2 miles=======early as 530am to 730 am, back to house=========did chores in the yard=======fix the pipe====fixed the cage=====nakalusot kano diay piek idi rabii=====binirokka ti lusotanna kadagiti abot the tangkal=======I babysit Lia when her Dad went to work around 1130am=======today, the Grace Paacific continue repaving the road in in front the house=========bulldozer, equipments are so much noise======2 police officers controlling the traffic=======I got a call from Lei.....asking me to pick up CJ from the school===== The twins forgot to pick him up===========I rushed out=====asked Cristhel to have Lia for awhile===========It was 225 when I got to the classroom=======CJ was waiting for me, I thanked his teacher =================at home, A I thought CJ to practice how to greet his Mama Oyya========say hello, hay, hi mama=====ready made smile====no grouchy face========It worked. I herad him greeted his mamaa oyya as my wife got home====mama Oyya was so pleased==========I went out again back to the yard=====continue the yard work and the fixing the pipe=========The road is fixed and looks new again======

No comments:

Post a Comment