Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 6, 2013 Sunday -activity

January 6, 2013 Sunday activity/ies=========My wife and I went to church as usual a Sunday service, first mass and second mass. We have a new deacon Peter Wu assigned to St. Paul's Church beginning January 6 by Bishop Bob=====I know Peter for years now, we both delegates to the Asiamerica National Consultation in Seattle Washington in 2003 with his wife Mimi Wu======Today is an IGADO fundraisier for the Church. I donated $20.00 for that cause.=======This morning, Noli B and I drove Nayo, visiting from Tokyo, Japan, looking for a church where her friend asked her to meet her.=====We drove her to Community Church of Honolulu at the Nuuanu area, but wrong church=====we dropped her to the Punchbowl/King Street transfer point to take BUS A to University of Hawaii, as close as the church located at the Oahu Avenue.========000000------Tonight is the last of the carolling nights. My wife and I will be joining the group led by Emma V and Linda B.=======

No comments:

Post a Comment