Wednesday, May 1, 2013

APRIL 28, 2013 SUNDAY/CHURCH DAY AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITY

APRIL 28, 2013 SUNDAY CHURCH DAY AND MY COMMUNITY VOLUNTEER DAY=======THANKS GOD------Went to church with my wife, my nieces twin Jazel and Janessa--------had a baptismal party at the church Lenny and Paul's daughter------church sponsor the foods and drinks-------at 2pm, I attended the OFCC board meeting, ONLY OFFICERS present: Jean, Loida, Rhoda, Rose, Vanessa, Rossi, Cleo, Baybee [8] ONE SHORT ===no quorum for the fourth straight month from January------I am concerned----thus, I requested to have a Lets BBQ--bring back quorum, call special/emergency Evecutive board meeting-only officers and directors must attend exclusively-----after the meeting I attended the GUMIL Oahu presentation======I was introduced and recognized as the FIRST PRESIDENT OF GUMIL OAHU SINCE AUGUST 13, 1966- TO NOV 2001===========I sat down with Dr. Belinda Aquino, Dr. Lilia Santiago, Toy Arre=======I met other friends: Ernie Pascua, Roland and Edith Pascua - naragsakda latta a gagayyem

No comments:

Post a Comment