Saturday, April 27, 2013

APRIL 27, 2013 SATURDAY----PERSONAL AND COMMUNITY VOLUNTEER ACTIVITY

APRIL 27, 2013 SATURDAY----PERSONAL AND COMMUNITY VOLUNTEER ACTIVITY======THANKS GOD, ITS ANOTHER WEEK-END. ======I got up around 4am to make ready to my community volunteer work======Its Adopt a Hwy clean-up========Being the Chair. organizer/Coordinator of these projects------I have to take the Bus this morning======About 6am I was at the Bus Stop Route 44,,,,,,then, transferred in Waipahu to A, to Kalihi====I walked from Crossing of North King and Kalihi to the park======I was at the Kam Field park around 640am====I got a call from Jesse and Eddie my co-chairs====Eddie, Jesse, Angie and her son Damien, John Witeck, arrived, then, Al, and Jean J============after the clean up=====we went to Jesse Restaurant for a breakfast and at the same time we had a Golf Tournament Committee meeting=====After the meeting, I decided to come home to take a rest, or to do some yard work======TOMORROW SUNDAY APRIL 28, will be a church day with my wife=======then, OFCC Board meeting at the FilComCenter at 2-4pm=========Monday will be Feeding the Homeless at the shelter ==HOROSCOPE=======April 27, 2013 Virgo (8/23-9/22) Keep on keeping on -- you are closer than ever to getting what you want, and if you just keep going you will soon (very soon) see a sign that things are about to change the way you want them to. If you're on a diet, you'll notice your clothes fitting differently. If you're working on a new relationship, you will start to see this person open up in a deep and meaningful way. If you are just trying to stay positive, you will soon get the encouragement you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment