Wednesday, July 3, 2013

CRISTHEL AND ANGELO TO THE PHILIPPINES JULY 2, 2013 TUESDAY NIGHT========

JULY 2, 2013 TUESDAY=======CRISTHEL AND ANGELO left the house to the Philippines without letting me know======is disrespectful, uncourteous and rude============I blamed Mark for this--------he has no respect with me too=========never say anything to me is worse than that============I can forgive this but I will NOT FORGET IT=========I will tell Mark to think and consider to look for another place to go===========perhaps a 3 months notice==============I have no problem with Angelo being a little boy=====my concern is Cristhel's dirty mouth the use of foul language=========her attitude is wrong===========never learn nothing after the time I talked with both of them============She should know and act better that way==============She did not learn anything here for the period of twelve straight months===========

No comments:

Post a Comment