Monday, July 15, 2013

July 14, 2013------Sunday - Church Day

JULY 14, 2013 - Sunday- Church day- Thanks God-----My wife and I went to church--------2nd Sunday tickets distribution for the Oct 12 huli huli fundraising chicken-------I continued my project in the yard-----clearing the yard, so much junks and old things around.======I was telling[jokingly] to my sister Sita that she'll miss my kitchen project if she will move out and go to another place to stay.=======I believe she does not want to follow M/C, should they move out=====I told my sister, all your option: stay or leave------M is beginning to lose courtesy and respect to me and my wife---------never a single word since C left for the Philippines========Lei beginning to dislike M/C because of their attitude=======If the 2 will not shape up--------I'll talk to them both----find out exactly, or at least I can find out their plan--------I need to know so I can also make a plan for the house======I just hope and pray that M/C will not resume fighting each other [verbal] and disrespectful.

No comments:

Post a Comment