Sunday, July 21, 2013

JULY 21, 2013----SUNDAY CHURCH DAY///BC meeting

JULY 1, 2013 SUNDAY ====CHURCH DAY ----Thanks God. My wife and I went to church as normal Sunday activity======Attended Bishop's Committee meeting=====clockwise from Fr. Randy, Amado Yoro, Lita Peralta, Gloria Yoro, Fay De Jesus, Irene Viernes, Maribel Duldulao, xxxx, Julie Dureg, Marcelo Acopan, Nenita Agbayani, Linda Butay, Fely Mariano, Carlos Viernes.===========Amonio Dacanay and Dwayne Bueno, absent======I informed the BC that it is 'exploration time' for me as BASP to look for grant: City Grant-aid; the other is UH Research/AANCART colon, diabetes, cholesterol 1200 for trainor; 60 for participant, need 20 participants.====Lunch provided by Nana Esther Cariaga: dinaraan, guisado, balatong, rice===mulling to go back to subsidy=====or senior priesst to resign, hire a 5 years seniority[I said,maybe sound cheaper but relocation expense is costly=======At home, Lei and Jun had a garage sale since yesterday Saturday=======they bought oxtail soup for G; shrimps for our dinner==========I rearranged the garage, table and cabinets=======

No comments:

Post a Comment