Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September 11, 2013 Wednesday-------Framing work for room 8x10 beside the laundry

September 11, 2013 Wednesday--------Thanks God. it's Wednesday another breathe of life------i dropped off my wife to work this morning. I need the Van so I can buy lumbers and materials for my SPECIAL PROJECT at home. I have to make room 10x8 feet for my in-laws as they will be back after 19 months in the other side----------I told my wife I'd rather take them back than hearing complaints from the otherside---------nabannogda kanon a mangay-aywan kadakuada-------idi siak ti nagyananda iti 25 plus years-----awan reklamok.............Impakadak ken ni G a gastosek ti $100.00 for the materials-----------Naitulodko itay agsapa ket nagtarusak ti napan iti Home Depot ditoy Kapolei-------$90.00 ti nagastok.=============framing ita a nagmalem ti inaramidko. Masapul a palagdaek ti suport dagiti adigi tapno nalagda---------nasken ti safety tapno saan nga agrussood ti atep ti abay ti laundry ken washing machine---------I asked Lei to pick up my wife as I am focusing in my work----------------I asked Jun to do me favor to buy additional lumber for my framing work---------about 6:30pm a nagsardengak-------nagdigos, nangrabiiak.------now in my facebook------agsasaruno dagiti happy birthday greetings, kasangayko no Sept 13.==========

No comments:

Post a Comment