Friday, September 13, 2013

SEPTEMBER 13, 2013 FRIDAY --------My Birthday, and 2 inverted magic numbers-----It;s drizzling dawn-early morning at 4am

SEPTEMBER 13, 2013 FRIDAY-------Thanks God. Thanks for everything He provided me in all my life. He blessed me for another year---thank you too to all my friends, fellow community volunteers and relatives who gave me, and always giving me the inspiration to work with the community, the church and the family. To ALL of you who expressed you greetings on my bd, I sincerely appreciate your expression for a good luck, and to good health with BIG SMILE with the 2 inverted number [magic number]. To you ALL, have a good day.===============================Drizzling in the early 4 am-----------put the barrels to collect the rains from the roof======ugalik a tayaen ti tudo---------ti tudo ti maysa kadagiti nakaparsuaan a magustuak la unay saan la ketdi a bagyo wenno nadawel nga angin----------kas mintalon, ruamko ti agkatuduan-----agarado iti talon, agpalpal, agbunubon, agraep ken dadduma payen nga aramiden ti MANNALON- maysaak nga anak ti talon---------Ngem immayak Hawaii idi Hulio 30, 1971-----------ad-adun ti tawen a panagbiagko iti Hawaii----------Kaudian a nagbakasionak idiay Tapao, Sinait idi October 23, 2012-November 22, 2012=======Thanks to my cousin Lety Basuel----------

No comments:

Post a Comment