Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September 9, 2013 Monday--------Renewed Hawaii State ID

SEPTEMBER 9, 2013 MONDAY -------Personal activities-------9am recheck eye doctor McMann------doctor advised me to control my blood sugar-----continue diet and walking regularly---------next appointment on March 10, 2014---------paid my mortgage via Western Union------paid electric bill-------renewed my Hawaii State ID--$15.00---lonnnnnggggg line----------took met one hour and 15 minutes-------only one person doing this processing------I stayed in line about 11:45 am-------about 25 plus people in front of me------I reached the counter around 1:05-----then another window to pay-----and took pick------I finished around 1:20pm--------wow----too slow Mayor or Governor------put additional clerk-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment