Friday, October 3, 2014

An Evening Dinner With Mrs. Jurlita Ulep Basuel, Retired DepEd District supervisor-IN

OCTOBER 2, 2014 THURSDAY======Very very last minute and instant thought about this IMPORTANT INVITATION to have an informal dinner with Mrs Jurlita Ulep BASUEL for this evening at 7:30pm at the ZIPPY'S restaurant in Waipahu below Don Quijote-Farrington Hwy. Jurlie, as I call her is my batch 70 in Divine Word College of Laoag. I considered her as a co-barriomate, being married to Basuel Family in Tapao. I considered her a co-townmate thus, a fellow Sinaitenian. She is a retired District Supervisor from the Division of Ilocos Norte DEPT of Education -Laoag City. Jurlie is from San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte. She came to Hawaii as a guest speaker for the Sta Rosa Academy Alumni Assn---REUNION Romulo and I know Jurlie, we all took up EDUCATION degree in college. I believe Jurlie also taught subject/s at the SNHS in the past years. With us is Edna Ulep Tolentino, San Nicolas Municipal employee, Ophelia Basuel and Romulo Basuel with us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment