Saturday, October 18, 2014

EVERYTHING IS NORMAL, MY DOCTOR SAID 33 DAYS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY [70]

October 17, 2014==Friday========33 days after my birthday------I went to see my doctor. Checked me up and he said everything is normal, normal in blood sugar average of 128,=========== my blood pressure Diastolic 128; ===========systolic 78;=========== pulse 75; ===========A1C from 7.7 down to 6.9; ========my weight 138. =============He said I have strong knee, strong legs, strong heart============He advised me to continue my good diet, good exercise and regular walking.====Right now I am walking average of 3-4 miles daily------I set my goal to walk 28 miles a week or 100-120 a month======I started my walk 1 mile a day, then progressively, add some miles monthly-----Last Sept 22, I had a colonoscopy procedure and the doctor told me, it is 100% normal. Thanks God.

No comments:

Post a Comment