Tuesday, October 28, 2014

OCTOBER 27, 2014 FEEDING

OCTOBER 27, 2014 FEEDING THE HOMELESS-----In attendance: Alex Vergara, Jesse Pascual, Art Abinsay, Al and Rose Sabangan, Wilma Abinsay Luangphinith, Lory Barroga-Lee, Nenita Barroga, Michanne Barroga, Chrislynn Barroga, Miah Griffith, Tichalynn Barroga, Kitchen boos Elle========I have suggested to Alex that make our serving 2x a month so the other volunteers can also share their time--------Aalso I mentioned to Alex that I will present a budget, and we can have a recognition gathering to thaks them=====

1 comment:


  1. Feeding the homeless
    October 27, 2014
    Armi Oliver Farinas Today at 6:14 PM
    To
    Amado Yoro Alex Vergara armiof@msn.com
    Sorry manong Amado as I wasn't able to go "Feed the Homeless," today. I had an allergy attack at noon then I took medicine and I forgot everything! I left the office late as I was very slow -"stagnant!" I can't even go to a birthday party that I confirmed tonight.

    Sorry, when my body said "rest," I can't stop from sneezing! sorry po!

    Mahalo,

    Armi

    ReplyDelete