Monday, May 14, 2012

MY PERSONAL JOURNAL AND IMPORTANT VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES

MY PERSONAL JOURNAL AND IMPORTANT VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES ========MAY 13, 2012 ========MOTHER'S DAY. I attended the Vigan Association of Hawaii & Associates fundraising at the Rumours, Ala Moana Hotel. Part of the proceed will be for Scholarship and for the indigent families in Vigan, I've been associated with this organization since August 1983 as the formation year. I am honored and humbled to be an organizing co-director. Last March 2011, VAH gave me a "Loyalty Award" for being very supportive and always there for them. Vigan is a member of Ilocos Surian Assn of Hawaii just like our Annak Ti Sinait Iti Hawaii and the Sinait National High School Alumni Assn that I co-organized in December 13, 1997 and July 16, 1995, respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment