Monday, May 14, 2012

MY PERSONAL JOURNAL AND MY IMPORTANT VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES

MY PERSONAL JOURNAL AND MY IMPORTANT VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES =======MAY 14, 2012 MONDAY====As part of my health and physical maintenance, with the advise of my doctor to resume my walking exercise, after injury from December 27, 2011. Now I am no longer in crutches, though still limping as I walk, I have a 15 miles walk goal for the first 3 months a week, then, 20 miles a week for the next 6 months, then, do brisk walk-jog-run for the next 9 months, ready for WALK FOR LIFE project next January 2013. Proceed of the WFL project is for scholarship and for medical and dental mission.- under Annak ti Sinait Iti Hawaii and Sinait Alumni in partnership with Ilocos Surian Association of Hawaii. ============== This afternnon, I will be joining Eddie Agas, Sr. for the Cayetano for Mayor Sign Waving at Fort Weaver Road, fronting old St. Francis Hospital West, now Hawaii Medical Center. Center piece of the campaign is 50 + YOU, vote August 11. If Cayetano get a 50 % plus one vote in the primary election, no run-off necessary for the November 6, general election.

No comments:

Post a Comment