Thursday, March 27, 2014

MARKER Sinait Medical Mission Committee Meetings 2014

MARCH 15, SATURDAY- Meeting at the Neal Blaisdell Park----In attendance: Amado, Davelyn, Ador, Tony, Gus, Dolly, Leonila, Rogelio, Angelita, I paid $40.00 membership for Gloria and me, for both organization-----I proposed to update membership listing, update DCCA status=================PROPOSED SCRATCH MY BACK POLICY---------from now on------lets see who can help us, and we help them in return============ March 19, 2014 Wednesday ------In attendance: Amado, Davelyn, Tony, Gus, Ador, Rogelio, Angelita, Romulo, Andy, Dolly. I propoaed that receiving donations be extended until March 31.............I also proposed that Romulo Basuel to be appointed to fill auditor under Sinait Alumni----------Andy expressed his strong objection about the marker project why in logo not in front of the simbaan a dadakkel-------------I said to him, he is not always present during meetings---------he may not know the religious and historical signicant of the place where the Sto Cristo was landed--------------I was slightly offended when he said, he will challenge the location------------I told the body------we can always take a revote by 2/3 more than a majority==========I did not appreciate his comment---------he always was objected the walk for fun-----------his donation is $100.00=============MARCH 26, 2014 wednesday: In attendance: Amado, Davelyn, Tony, Gus, Ador, Rogelio, Angelita, Dolly, Romumlo==========I proposed that thank you letter must be sent out immediately, signatories are the same signatories of the original solicitation letter/cover letter........Consider the suggestion of Manong Jerry Ilar about pictures, memorabillia, but to the following phase/s========not for the First phase======

No comments:

Post a Comment