Saturday, September 13, 2014

MY 70TH BIRTHDAY SEPTEMBER 13, 2014 SATURDAY

September 13, 2014 Saturday-----Thanks God, it is my birthday=======Lei and Jun bought foods for lunch======Small and simple, we ate together with Gloria, Sita, Rogelio, Jun, Lei, CJ and Lia=======Since yesterday I've been receiving greetings and messages from many friends and relatives about my 70th birthday as I was born on September 13, 1944 in Tapao, Sinait, Ilocos Sur=========FAMILY AND CLOSE RELATIVES, Lucia, Allan, Michelle, Elsie, Leah Mae, Isagani, Leilani, Elias, Sonia, EG, Mary Grace, Yvonee,===================FRIENDS like Jesse, Myra, Franklin,Prescillano Bermudez, Rogie Baysa, Nancy Walch, Danilo Bautista, Delfin Dumayas, Amelia Freeland, Sylvia Syguirre, Ansang Yadao, Angie Santiago, Cresencio Yagin, Fred Dayoan, many others=========I was blessed with these relatives and friends =======Today, i was able to check the article about me written by Mayra Yoro for Timpuyog Journal. I made some corrections and addtional, and some deletions=========I suggested that the cover photo must be changed as natural as is because i am simple, natural lover of what I am===========I also have chance to say thank you to all my birthday well wishers==========sorry if I missed some

No comments:

Post a Comment