Sunday, September 21, 2014

MY SELECTED ACTIVITIES SEPT 21, 2014, A WEEK AFTER MY 70TH BIRTHDAY

SEPTEMBER 21, 2014 SUNDAY, A Week After my 70th BD=========My wife and I Attended the church mass at St. Paul's Church as a regular and an officer of the Church ------I made a few announcement about my Adopt a Park Project asking volunteers to come on time on Sept 27 at the Neal Blaisdell Park for the Orientation==========after the first mass, I made my regular 4 miles walk as my wife counted the offering with other women officers------------After the second mass, My wife and I attended the Special Bishops Committee meeting----- in attendance: Clockwise from Fr Randy, Fay de Jesus, Lita Peralta, Maribel Duldulao, Irene Viernes, Emma Valdez, Linda Butay, Carlos Viernes, Amado Yoro, Gloria Yoro------I was asked to be a delegate to the Diocesan Convention on Oct 24,25,26============================== At 2pm, I attended ti OFCC regular Board meeting at the FilComCenter------At 2pm, no quorum; only at 225pm quorum is established---In attendance-------head table: Alex Vergara, Baybee Ablan, Loida Yamamoto, Virgil Vergara, first table: Conrad Abuel, Linda Abuel, Miss Oahu filipina Lovely Orsino, Mrs. Orsino, Davelyn Quijano, Jake Manegdeg, Jesse Pascual==========================SECOND TABLE: Josie Takemoto, Salvador Obaldo, Hermie Pagaduan, Jean Jeremiah, Larry Ramirez, Dennis Bunda, Amado Yoro, Cesar Bonilla===================BACK TABLE: Mito Ablan, Bernadette Fajardo-latecomer-, Connie Ramirez, Ilalo Parayno, Armi Farinas, Juluis Soria, Helen Grace Go---------one lady that I missed her name=========OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS WERE ABSENT: Richard Ancog, Rossi Patton, Lydia Agustin, Letecia Ancog,Daisy Hartsfield Legal Counsel=========OFCC Past Presidents in attendance: ILALO PARAYNO, AMADO YORO, JEAN JEREMIAH

No comments:

Post a Comment