Thursday, May 1, 2014

CONGRATULATION MANONG AMADO May 1, 2014 Thursday

MAY 1, 2014 -Thursday-------CONGRATULATORY WORDS FROM JEAN JEREMIAH- OFCC President 2012-2014. Modesty aside, we helped here in her campaign for OFCC president in 2012, about to withdraw but by my encouragement and pushing hard JUST TO RUN, run, an win. She won 3 votes 2012 election, and we worked for here reelection, and reelected by landslide 96 vs 48.===========I am honored to be her one of the advisers, and as a member of the Council of OFCC past presidents==========I was honored to be called the Godfather of her candidacy and administration: Other godfathers: Jun Abinsay, Ilalo Parayno and Danny Villaruz, all OFCC past president ================Me To FIL-AM COURIERBennette MisaluchaJean Jeremiah and 2 More... Apr 30 at 6:52 PM Aloha, Just sharing, you may consider for space accommodation. Amado Yoro Won Again.docDownloadView Reply, Reply All or Forward | More Jean Jeremiah Congratulations Manong Amado. Your long list of awards is impressive and indeed a great accomplishment. Although I don't understand the language, I have heard from others that your writings have inspi Apr 30 at 11:22 PM Me To Jean JeremiahFIL-AM COURIERBennette Misalucha and 2 More... Today at 8:23 AM Jean, Thank you. Thanks God, this passion and love of writing still in me. My involvement in the community is my inspiration. Imagine, my first love is writing. I love my Ilokano way of life. I love my barriotic style---from the farm and now to the metropolis of Honolulu. I only developed my community work in this real world. Day by day as we are facing multi challenges around us. Thanks to people like you and others and I learn some good things [and bad] as we keep on doing our part and share and contribute we have. Good day Mg Amado Hide message history On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:22 PM, Jean Jeremiah wrote: Congratulations Manong Amado. Your long list of awards is impressive and indeed a great accomplishment. Although I don't understand the language, I have heard from others that your writings have inspired many readers and kept the community well informed of community events and issues. Being a past president of OFCC and still a current member, it makes us proud that you are one of us. Thank you for your continued support, your guidance and for the many historical and educational stories you have shared with us. More power to you. ​ On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 6:52 PM, Amado Yoro wrote: Aloha, Just sharing, you may consider for space accommodation. Amado -- Jean Jeremiah OFCC President 2012-2014 387-5481 Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

No comments:

Post a Comment