Friday, December 19, 2014

MANGO DOWN DECEMBER 19, 2014 FRIDAY/HALF DOWN 10 feet left on the trunk

S DECEMBER 19, 2014 -----FRIDAY========MY CONVERSATION WITH LEI AS THEY ARE IN MAUI VACATIONING======You made it to the airport safely... I talked to Aunty Lety last night, she said they will come to our hotel Sun evening aunty lety and perlie are my closest cousins NUMBER ONE IN MY LIST-------others may be 3,4, 10th list----depends on how-----not everybody is #1 hehehe I know that...that is why I made contact with her...I am close to her too...closer to her than Aunty Perlie or Rose But close to all of them no shame, we have our personal favorite-----we have our personal prejudice------- I'm not...just speaking my mind u already know I was close to Jesus family but no more - don't care, not a big loss for me. I did my best...their nose is too far stuck up their asses already. Too bad! That's life, gota move on! move on-------stay in a high road----in the positive side------we run OUR LIVES ONLY----- enjoy your vacation-----------i just weeded out the yard outsided the fence------clean again ------hahahaha soon that remaining branches of the LAZY, not productive mango will get down too---------we call that trimming, pruning------chop them into the fire your mom want the PIAS also to be trimmed--------TIME TO CLEAN UP and re-organized things-----New Year is COMING SOON-----Angelia LIA P. Yoro Balcita will be LUCKY 3 on Jan 1, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment