Friday, December 5, 2014

PLAN TO REORGANIZE DWCLCAAH IN JANUARY 2015 AND 25TH ANNIVERSARY MAY 9, 2015

December 5, 2014 Friday-----I walked from house to old St. Francis Hospital a 2 1/4 mile one way-----then, come back to Renton/Ft Weaver Rd another 2 miles======total of 4 1/4 miles========Met with Francis Ponce, Pat Bolo at Burger King corner of Ft Weaver Rd/Kuhina Ewa Beach-------Talked about KNDI radio program=====Francis and I talked about the PROJECT AMMAFLA BOOK 2015 with Cles Rambaud, Bannawag, approx $1500.00 budget for 500 copies-------AMMAFLA CONTEST continues as I get 3 prospective donors=======Pat Bolo asked my opinion about his plan 2016 running for public office as a candidate for State House of Reps------Go for it but run as D, for better chances----------I walked another 1 1/2 mile from Ewa Town Center to house=======now I have 5 and 3/4 miles walked today========I got home, babysit LIA----------Jesse Pascual called me in preparation of the 25th anniversary of DWCLCAAH as organized on May 13, 1990========I suggested to Jesse to call a reorganizational meeting in january 2015========plan good=======NOTE: I was the FIRST PRESIDENT OF DWCLCAAH 1990-1991, then Alex Bumanglag, Larry Fiesta, others======================

No comments:

Post a Comment