Saturday, December 20, 2014

MANGO TRUNK CUT OFF AND LEFT 5 FEET TRUNK, SIURVIVE, NO SURVIVE IS OK

SATURDAY DECEMBER 20, 2014========I should be going to the church this morning to help for the final decoration, but when I looked around my yard and many things to do also as a part of the cleaning time in my own house and surroundings, I thought I stayed home and do something in the cleaning part=====I was ontop of the roof when Lei called me from Maui=====I told her, enjoy your vacation====I told her I am busy doing some yard work=====she told me that her anti lety will pick them up and go to see my other cousin Andres Ibe===I told Lei, yes, Mang Andring is my cousin, son of Segunda, my father's sister.=======I just cut off the mango trunk, just left a 5 feet high 10 inches diameter and 30 inches circumference has still a chance to bring new branch/es if survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment