Saturday, April 14, 2012

IN MY PERSONAL JOURNAL AND IMPORTANT ACTIVITIES

MY PERSONAL JOURNAL AND IMPORTANT ACTIVITIES

Amado I. Yoro

April 14, 2012 - Saturday. As Chairman of the Nomination and Election Committee for the Special Annual General Membership meeting and Special Biennial Election of officers for the joint organizations: Annak Ti Sinait Iti Hawaii and Sinait National High School Alumni Assn of Hawaii under the presidency of Antonio Ipalari and Davelyn Quijano, respectively.

I finalize everything that I should be needing this meeting Sunday April 15, 2012 at the Patsy Mink Regional Park. Seven directional signs, presentation board, others.

I will be presenting the Constitution and Bylaws with Andy Sotelo.

Once the CB is ratified, then, I will be conducting the election of officers.

About 6 pm today, I paid visit to Mr. Manuel Cabacungan, my co-founder of the 2 organizations, above, and one of the advisers. He will not be able to attend the meeting due to illness.

========00000========

Today, Rev. Jose Jaramillo Lazo called me regarding the date of the 53rd anniversary celebration of our church [St. Paul's Church] I am chairing this important event as Rev. Canon Randolph VN Albano appointed me with the other members of the Board of Advisers and the members of the Bishop's Committee.

I told Tata Joe, as I call him in more intimate way, that the celebration of the church will be on September 1, 2012 at the Empress Restaurant in Chinatown.

Tata Joe, also informed me that he already talked to Councilman Romy Cachola about the preparation of a Certificate of Recognition for the church. A few minutes, Councilman Cachola called me and asked me to send him the profile and brief history of St Paul's Church. I assured Mr. Cachola that I will send him this week-end, and I thanked him for what he is doing for our church celebration.

Highlight of the celebration will be the Award Recognition of the Bishop's Awardees and the Coronation Pageant.

Souvenir Book will be published.

Dinner cost $35.00 per person.

No comments:

Post a Comment