Thursday, January 1, 2015

NEW YEAR JANUARY 1, 2015------THURSDAY////LIA'S 3RD BIRTHDAY, CHURCH DONATIONS

New Year January 1, 2015 Thursday--------G and I went to church with $230.00 donations combined for Lia's 3rd bd=====42nd wedding anniversary thanksgiving, the prayers for departed family members; for the sick and ill, for the Christmas and New Years donations=========G and I went to Max of Manila Waipahu to buy foods for Lia's birthday $90.00 fried chicken, pancit, asparagus, others-------Had lunch with my 2 brothers Bonifacio and Elias, Nene, Rogelio and Ursula, in my backyard---------Lia, CJ, Lei and Jun went to Aulani Hotel for a brunch========$100.00 to Lia' 3rd birthday========I gave some pocket money for Fr. Randy as he is going to the Philippines for vacation leaving on Jan 4, 2015=========

No comments:

Post a Comment