Monday, January 19, 2015

tjan 19, 2015 MLK Day and the 2 pairs of papaya: Glo and Ria =Gloria [peace]

January 19, 2014 Monday ====It is a Martin Luther King Day======I walked 4 miles this morning, then, had a cup of coffee at Zippys====I got home and relocate the pair of papaya seedlings from the stony;corals side part of the yard where G planted so shallow and too close to the fence next to Loreto Kitchen-----I dug a 2 holes and relocated the 2, I named it Glo and Ria = Gloria========its next to our other neighbor========the soil is more pure and natural.=====CJ helped me filled up the holes for the papaya seedlings===I watered them===I also fixed the main stem of the tabungaw vine=======the tabungaw now is bearing many young fruits busel, small fruits====as I put pakalatkatan=========G and I ate lunch with bulong paria, uong, bulong paria and karabasa and uong, sinigang akule=======we ate behind the house==Lia is ooff/on eating her lunch too=====Lei bought us a humberger========After lunch, I continued to sort old souvenir books, newspapers, magazines=====discarded olds and rotten===============ON THE OTHER HAND, I responded as I acknowledged those responses from my fellow volunteers for the FEED THE HOMELESS as scheduled the jan 26==========To date, I have Maria White, Angie Santiago, Alicia Domingsil, Tiffany Domingsil, Jean Jeremiah, Art Abinsay, new is Dr. Villafuerte, KoR Commander==========

No comments:

Post a Comment