Friday, April 19, 2013

APRIL 19, 2013 FRIDAY===PERSONAL JOURNAL

APRIL 19, 2013 FRIDAY ====PERSONAL JOURNAL========THANKS GOD ITS FRIDAY========Went out early to see my doctor for follow-up check=====brought my samples for the lab work=======call Elias===I paid my Beneficial======Made doctor's apppointment for G for Saturday's recheck at 8 am xray then upstair at 9am=========I helped Macoy and Cristhel about Angelo's apps ti kindergarten========Call Pacio, re: food stamp application=====Deadline to comply is April 19 today=======but Isabel said can be submitted on Monday 21======Though how much I want to help, I can't due to deadline and other questions to be answered are off the deadline today April 19=========I told Pacio that I am still willing to sign anything if the form ask me too=======but this form is NOT FOR ME TO SIGN====I told him to come and pick it up=======he said; IBASURAMON========Adda kenka daytan========he hanged up on me===== =HOROSCOPE=========April 19, 2013 Virgo (8/23-9/22) Today, be flexible and you will be more powerful. Being too rigid about life closes you off to too many things. If you push things away that confuse you or frustrate you, you could be depriving yourself of some amazing growth opportunities. It's time for you to leave your comfort zone behind and open up your mind -- and your heart. Take a risk and see what happens. Roll with the punches and know that no matter what happens, you can totally handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment