Friday, April 5, 2013

APRIL 5, 2013 FRIDAY====PERSONAL JOURNAL

APRIL 5, 2013 FRIDAY====PERSONAL JOURNAL========THANKS GOD, ITS FRIDAY. I have to continue my yard work this morning======cut my grass around the yard with my weed eater======== this afternoon I have to pick up CJ from school. Her mommy dropped him off this morning======nagpakada itay ni CJ kaniak=====I said to him: be good boy CJ, be good at school-----listen to your teacher, make good to your classmates====I ha a meeting with my partners in AMMAFLA this afternoon=======we have to talk about the next project, include but not limited to book project=========HOROSCOPE=========April 05, 2013 Virgo (8/23-9/22) If your daily routine is starting to feel like a rut, it's easy for you to mix things up today -- just be sure that you don't create drama just for the sake of having something to talk about! Make some healthy excitement happen today by mixing up your regular schedule. Getting together with a new person is always good. Change your surroundings, and you'll increase your chances for stimulation. Travel is helpful, and even a trip to the park could yield some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment