Tuesday, April 23, 2013

APRIL 23, 2013 TUESDAY===PERSONAL JOURNAL

APRIL 23, 2013 TUESDAY====PERSONAL JOURNAL===========THANKS GOD ITS TUESDAY===ANOTHER LIFE ANOTHER CHANCE and opportunity to give anything I can contribute to my community, my church and to others========I was so relieved that after too much worries about G's cough problem----her doctor said, only inflammation======YESTERDAY April 22, I picked up Ursula, my sister in law from Pali Momi after her overnight confinement due to irregular heart beating===now cleared===back home resting================================= TODAY, APRIL 23, as a Chairman for the OFCC Special Projects=======I am coordinating the Adopt a Hwy clean up this coming Saturday April 27---------I made a request for our supplies bags, gloves, vests from the Dept of Transportation Hwy Division for our volunteers======I sent out notices via email======I asked Jesse P to pick up supplies for me since he lives in Kalihi where closer to Mapunapuna area======I also coordinating the volunteers for the Feeding the Homeless on Monday afternoon--======I have 15 regular participants, now I got another 6 from Armi F====president of Magsingal Assn======I am coordinating Ana, the Meal and Volunteer Corrdinator at Institute for Human Service, if I can retake the Women's site for Armi's group==========I also coordinating the Convention Committee meeting for this Wednesday 24 of April==========Sent notices via email==========I am a co-chair for the OFCC 2013 convention========I want to make sure that this meeting will be successful and productive ======last meeting we had 20 attendees=======I set a goal at least 14 members average attendance every meeting for the 10 meetings until the convention day= June 9=====PHILIPPINE cONSULATE======== I am writing a news releases for our newspapers in town.======i will submit news releases to my media friends======

No comments:

Post a Comment