Thursday, April 25, 2013

APRIL 25, 2013 THURSDAY====PERSONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITY

APRIL 25, 2013 THURSDAY====PERSONAL JOURNAL======THANKS GOD, ITS ANOTHER DAY=====I got up at 530am and took an early walk and early yard activity put pakalatkat for my tabungaw=======move some boxes that got wet due to past rain=====I was not able to get my sleep last night=====I sat down in front of my computer===========I had a meeting with my Convention Committee last night at the St. Anthony Church Parish Hall with 11 members: clockwise: Jake, Carmen, Ben, Daisy, Jean, Rhoda, Connie, John, Jesse, amado and Larry========we discussed proposed bylaws amendments, others.=========================HOROSCOPE===================April 25, 2013 Virgo (8/23-9/22) Keep on keeping on -- you are closer than ever to getting what you want, and if you just keep going you will soon (very soon) see a sign that things are about to change the way you want them to. If you're on a diet, you'll notice your clothes fitting differently. If you're working on a new relationship, you will start to see this person open up in a deep and meaningful way. If you are just trying to stay positive, you will soon get the encouragement you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment