Thursday, April 25, 2013

APRIL 24, 2013 WEDNESDAY=====PERSONAL/COMMUNITY ACTIVITY JOURNAL

APRIL 24, 2013 WEDNESDAY ======PERSONAL JOURNAL========Thanks God its another day======fixing the yard as there was a big rain last night========I babysit Lia half day today======in the afternoon I have a meeting [again #4] for my OFCC Convention Committee====as a co-chair, logistics, program and publicity I have to prepare things like agenda, minutes and others========It was held at the St Anthony Parish Hall by the reservation of Ben and Carmen Cabreros========It was a good turn out again with 11 attendance. clockwise: Jake, Carmen, Ben, Daisy, Jean, Rhoda, Connie, John, Jesse, Amado, Larry======Carmen open the prayer.========not happy night----i can't get my sleep-----

No comments:

Post a Comment