Sunday, April 21, 2013

APRIL 21, 2013 SUNDAY CHURCHDAY=====PERSONAL JOURNAL

APRIL 21, 2013 AUNDAY===THANKS GOD= SUNDAY CHURCHDAY======PERSONAL JOURNAL======Got up at 5am========Last night as we are the in bed, G is crying=======I asked why==== she said: I worry, matayak san [I may going to die] ========Why?==========what and how was the doctor said about your xray========spot in the lung======I don't want to die=========We'll all go there====be strong=====keep your faith on God====give it to the Lord========I know how hard to have something like this but that's a test from HIM----stick with HIM======don't think about it=======but if you are crying and have a problem with your dtr, I will ask her to =evom tuo===I'll put this house for sale--short list=======No, she is not my problem, what if it it cancer=========cancer is curable========spot lung is curable====elias and Tata Tosong had that lung spot before they came to Hawaii in 1971===========look!====my brother is very healthy======of course my father had gone rest in peace because of accident in the house========We don't know the result yet=======don't speculate too much===========Today we are going to church===========HOROSCOPE========April 21, 2013 Virgo (8/23-9/22) Today, it might feel like you are stuck inside one of those snow-globe souvenirs -- and someone has just picked it up and shaken it. Hard. Everything in your life is knocked out its normal moorings right now, and floating around with little if any direction. But it's easy to make lemonade out of this lemon-like experience ... look upon this a turning point, when the slate is wiped clean and the future is yours to create in a new way. Dictate your dreams and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment