Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014 Monday ------Happy Birthday Gloria

April 7, 2014 today Monday-----Its Gloria birthday.-----------Lia, CJ, Gloria and I slept together at the living room [a camping style]--------Yesterday April 6, Saturday, I bought cement blocks and bags of white corals from City Mill[$150.00] I set up in front of the yard----where Gloria use as part of her hobby gardening--------I spent about 7 hours to set up from 12noon to 7pm----------setting up involved digging, leveling and measuring---------I ate my dinner with oxtail soup-------dinengdeng a nateng----------HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLORIA. May you have more birthday to come========this afternoon, Lei, Jun, Lia, CJ, Gloria and I will go to Willows Restaurant, 901 Hausten St., Honolulu, for a dinner------Lei and Jun' treat to Gloria's birthday.===============

1 comment:

  1. Gloria made her 41st year in Hawaii as she arrived on June 30, 1973 to join Amado who petition her.

    ReplyDelete