Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Looking for names of PMT officers Pre-Military Training Corp Batch 1966 Sinait National High School, Sinait, Ilocos Sur

Aloha, My name is Amado Yoro, 1966 Grad, from Tapao, Sinait. I have a plan for Special Project for the High School. But before I make that plan [tangible], I need some very important information: I need the names of all the PMT officers from the SO, the company commanders, [5 company commanders] about 15 platoon commanders. I know for sure that Mr. Romulo Basuel was the Battalion Commander as I was the Battalion Adjutant. 2 SO, staff officers??? I remember some names of the Company Commander like: Faustino Yadao, Modesto Peralta, Proceso Ibarra, Ballaigi Guirnalda, I remember some names of the Platoon Commanders like: Cresencio Yagin, Arthur Dayoan, Salvador Gascon, Carmelo Ibea, Edgar Borje, Maximino Yagin, Amando Agdeppa, I am not sure what rank or designation Mr. Nardito Campos, Orlino Agdeppa Our PMT Commander was Mr, Ben Yaba------ with Mr. Laureano Agdeppa, and Mr. Salvador Anunciacion, as Principal Anyone of my batch 1966 who reads this, please help me recall all the names. Your recollection and memories will surely help me. For the women's cadettes sponsors, let me know whom did you sponsor in 1966 of those PMT Cadet officers. Thank you Amado Yoro Batch 1966

No comments:

Post a Comment