Tuesday, April 29, 2014

MEETING WITH THE 2 A's for OFCC presidency ---April 27, 2014

APRIL 27, 2014 SUNDAY AT THE FILCOMCENTER. I had a very brief meeting with Angie and Alex after the OFCC Board meeting.========As an OFCC Annual Convention Committee Co-Chair with Jake Manegdeg, and member of the Council of OFCC Past Presidents and member of the Nomination and election Committee chaired by Danny Villaruz, part of my functions and roles is to look for ideal candidates for this upcoming election on June 14, 2014 at the Philippine Consulate. I shared my personal view what is going on today, and in the past administration. What is expected from the New Administration Topics: Continuity of the 2012-2014 OFCC progressive projects on hand. ----Special Projects include Adopt a Hwy, A Park, Feeding the Homeless, Rapid Response, Walk for Fun ----OFCC solvency from a $5.00 balance as admin took over ----OFCC membership growth a development at 3% increase annually since 2007 at set by the Membership Committee 2007-2008-2009 to date ----Continue to improve the Miss Oahu Filipina Scholarship pageant committee coffer ----Public relations and community outreach-community service oriented council -----OFCC Integrity and Good name has been improved They both ready to go for president.======= Alex= this is my time, I have no other chance but now=====I can bring good program in addition to what listed here, I can bring qood members to work with us as a Council======== Angie= my family has all the support as they want me to see leading the Council----I have support from other organizations as I go around very actively======= Amado===going back before Jean time will be a disaster---we all know the story--it is a facts, it is unfortunate that was happened the way it was happened========== Alex- if I lose then I'll accept it ===this is my time as I am willing to do it now. I can bring changes. I do need 3 hrs meeting---too exhausted- stick to the point======== Angie= yeah, tiresome, too much beating around the bushes same thing- stick to issue, no personalities Angie= if I lose, I can work and support you========= Alex- may the best woman win==== Amado----the race has now began---- this race shall be civil and respectful competition. I believe you have your own style in campaigning and and your leadership style. I will not be pleased if OFCC will go back 7-8 years ago. WE set a 3% goal to make some improvement. the decline begun in 2003, continue the dive to the 2005-2006-2007 convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment