Saturday, February 16, 2013

February 15, 2013 Friday--Community Activity & others

February 15, 2013 Friday - Personal and Community Activity===========I started painting my fence with Rust Oleum oil base=======it became clean and shine again after 5 years the last time I did===========I spent $55.00 for a gallon of paint, paint brushes, and wire brush========My CJ helped me just to stir the paint========I let him do some brushing=====I let him feel that he is free to learn things as he grow up=======Its about 6pm when G reminded me of the meeting to attend==========I washed my hands========then go to Zippy's Waiau for the Mrs. ISAH Committee meeting=========I picked up Tony Ipalari--------attendance: Rose, Danny, Loida and Davelyn, 1st table; Tony, Al, Art and Amado, 2nd table=========mahi mahi and coffee dinner=========Venus and Sonny drop by========I got home at 10:20pm============Lia still up=========walk around the salas to our room===========Lia walks everyday now========If God's permit, I will continue my painting=====then in the afternoon, meeting with Sinait group related to the Mrs. ISAH Pageant on March 9, 2013===========

No comments:

Post a Comment