Monday, February 25, 2013

FEBRUARY 24, 2013 SUNDAY----CHURCH & COMMUNITY ACTIVITY

FEBRUARY 24, 2013 SUNDAY--====CHURCH AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES==========It was 6:30 am, my wife G and I went to Church-St Paul's Church=====after the 1st and 2nd masses, we have an Officers and Bishop's Committee meeting======in attendance clockwise from Fr. Randy, Lita, Gloria, Irene, Julie, Fay, Maribel, Nita, Amado, Fely, Linda, Emma and Shawn========we had round discussion and evaluation of the LAST NIGHT'S VALENTINE CORONATION of Dina, Lecely and Mila============Above average======I suggested to have a more advanced planning and preparation===============AFTER THE BC MEETING, G and I had a lunch at Don Quijote=Pearl City=======G dropped me to my OFCC board meeting at FilCom Center==============I attendance of the meeting: 1st table, Jean J, Vanessa, Rhoda, Jenny Q, Armi, Julius S, Rossi P=========2nd table, Lydia, Charlene; 3rd table: Aurelio, Ilalo, Baybee, Marina T, Letty T, NO QUORUM.======================CONSULATE======CANVASSING FOR MRS ISAH 2013: Winners: Marylou Natividad-Vigan; Venus Mangrubang-Sinait and Evangeline Burcena- Santa=================EMCEE by Jun Abinsay, prayer by Maria E.=======Unit presidents in attendance: Antonio, Davelyn, Alice, Armi, Tessie, Jenny, other guests===in attendance [only what I memorize and familiar faces to me] Johnny, Angelina, Rosebella, Degala, Estrella, Paul, Lilia Del Rosario, Sannie, Maria W, Carlota A, Rose M, Ador Q, Roger and Zeny Sumibcay, Rose and Al, Bernadette and Boy, Emmie, Danny, Vangie B, Bert Castaneda, =====others

No comments:

Post a Comment