Saturday, February 9, 2013

February 9, 2013 Saturday - Personal Journal

February 9, 2013 Saturday- Personal Journal========Thanks God, its another day week end=========I walked from home to Don Quijote-Waipahu = 2 and half miles; checked my pobox ===========I walked back home from child & Family Center another mile=======Nobody home toady except my sister who is babysitting Angelo========I fixed around the yard=======I want to make sure that the yard and my house surrounding is ok============kuna ni G, adopt a hwy kunam, dika pay madalusan ti paraangam----------I heard than loud and clear========kas iti pagsasao: cleanliness start from the house; charity comes from home============G works today to Waianae======every Saturday assigned in Waianae============Sumangpet, isunto manen ti agaw-awir toy tagibi ni Lei=====we enjoy babysit Lia=======starting to walk several steps, sometimes fall down======

No comments:

Post a Comment