Thursday, February 21, 2013

FEBRUARY 21, 2013 THURSDAY===PERSONAL JOURNAL

FEBRUARY 21, 2013 THURSDAY====PERSONAL JOURNAL=======Thanks God......its Thursday new day and new beginning=======It was trple 4 [4:44AM] when I got up to CR=====back to bed====I got up 6:30am=======have a coffee with G=====with toast bread=======I asked G to help me for the KIA registration renewal of $415.50 I paid taken from my pension money==========About 8 am I wentup the roof and fixed the raingutter=======put putty sealant======clean the roofing===took out old leaves and========other trash=======I got into to the house around 10:45am to be ready to babysit Lia======Jun told me, he will not go to work====again====has head ache======I said: I hope you get sick leave=======no====none=======I cooked dinengdeng with tabungaw, slice of pork, tomato, eggplant with patis==== adda pay kinamatisan a pukpuklo====I have to eat my lunch before I have to continue the yard work=======LUNCH BREAK====I will be attending a meeting at 6pm Zippy's Waiau with the Mrs. ISAH Committee== HOROSCOPE====================February 21, 2013 1. Virgo (8/23-9/22) As inviting as the water may look, it could be freezing cold. Dip a toe into a potential new experience today and get a feel for what you may be in for. Ask people who have gone in before you for their insight, but be sure to use a critical ear. They may have a vested interest in discouraging you. An evaluation could take a few days, so keep your schedule loose and stall off making any big commitments. Cautious behavior may force you to go slower than you usually do, but it's a wise course of action now. Thanks Wayne, that brother who stayed home with his father with poor attitude, enviousy and jealousy is the losser of all if he cannot accept his brother back home. Son is always a son to a father, so the brother to brother. Until the older brother knows how to forgive and let his brother dwell to the same home, there is a greater reward him than a celebration- that's God Love and Blessings On 02/21/13 10:39 AM, Wayne Schwab wrote: -------------------- The Prodigal Son story (Luke 15:11-32) is a story of two prodigals, not one. The older brother brazenly refuses to be part of his father’s celebration of the lost son now returned. Where might I, or you, have envied the forgiveness of a wrongdoer feeling I have gotten no reward for my “goodness?” Do I, or you, ever begrudge help for former prisoners or for immigration laws which provide a way to citizenship for illegals.

No comments:

Post a Comment