Friday, February 15, 2013

February 15, 2013 TGIF=Personal Journal

February 15, 2013 THANKS GOD ITS FRIDAY - TGIF======Personal Journal======Its 5am that I wake up, remain in my bed then I got up========Greeted my wife good morning=======I will continue my painting today=====I will go to City Mill to buy rust oleum paint for my fence==========I will attend Mrs ISAH Committee meeting this afternoon to be at the Zippy's Waiau=======I am a co-chair for publicity, co-chair, Advertising and Souvenir Book Publication============HOROSCOPE=============February 15, 2013 Virgo (8/23-9/22) It's not an ideal day for you to be working in large groups today. You're feeling especially combative, with little if any patience for people who aren't as on the ball as you are. This is a much better day for you to make progress on a solo project like cleaning the house or running errands. Doing something that doesn't require input or cooperation from other people will help you feel productive without having to deal with people who frustrate you.=============

No comments:

Post a Comment