Sunday, February 24, 2013

FEBRUARY 23, 2013-SATURDAY CHURCH ACTIVITY

FEBRUARY 23, 2013 SATURDAY -CHURCH ACTIVITY==========It was 6:45am when I left the house to the Bus Stop to the Church downtown=====took the Bus 42, then transfer to E, direct to Bishop St=========ate my breakfast at Jack n the Box-Alakea St=======then, around 9am, at the church to Davies Hall for the set up of tables, chairs, tents, stage decoration, floor set-up=====I put parking signs and directional arrows=======security Ana Tundag told me not to open the grass area========I explained to her that we can use it for our guests for our coronation=====people going to the Tenney Theater are parking their cars in front of Davies Hall====She said, they are paying the parking, I said, what about us at St. Paul's we are renting the church======It;s been a year arrangement with the church=======She showed me her name tag=====she asked me who am I, I said, church member=========I gave her a dinner plate ======she said salamat Manong======Canvassing of Candidates: Winners: Ms Valentine 2013 is Dina Agcaoili; 1st Princess is Lecely Ancheta, 2nd Princess is Mila Julian======SAD NEWS IN G family, Apo Margarita Mangrubang passed away at 105 years old around 3:30pm=========we got home at 11pm-almost midnight=============NOW ITS 11:30PM=========Good night good night my love. Thanks God for everything good today========keep us safe and rested with YOUR Blessings a Guidance. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment