Sunday, March 10, 2013

MARCH 10, 2013 12:35 AM SUNDAY======PERSONAL JOURNAL====

MARCH 10, 2013 12:35 AM SUNDAY -Its raining ourside========I transferred some rain from the big barrels======== I just got into my room=====from outside prepared table and chairs for the Welcome Party daytime, lunchtime today at the Neal Blaisdell Park=========I have the Welcome Banner and party permit===========I have to go out early morning to the park, put sign for the good spot=========G and I came from the Mrs. ISAH coronation=======I was given of plaque of appreciation======what for-------I do not know===============HOROSCOPE==========March 10, 2013 Virgo (8/23-9/22) Why fight the urge to start new projects today? If you feel the need to do something new, then do it. Who cares if you don't exactly have all the time in the world to take it on? There will never be a period in your life when you have all the time you need to do whatever you want, so waiting for it is pretty silly. You'll do fine juggling a new relationship, endeavor or job right now. Just believe in yourself and have fun with it. Your good attitude will take you a very long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment