Monday, March 18, 2013

MARCH 18, 2013 MONDAY =====PERSONAL JOURNAL=======

MARCH 18, 2013 = MONDAY ===PERSONAL JOURNAL=====THANKS GOD, its another day=======I got up 5:30am went out to bring trash bin to the curb=====today is picking up day======I slept in the other room=====Lia and G slept together in our room===========I greeted everybody: G, Lia, Lei, CJ, Jun....Jun's birthday today======Lia and her brother CJ Boy are dancing with the Gangman dance in the livingroom with grandma Oyya=======I have an eye doctor's appointment at 9 am==========I will go to All State office to pay my KIA's insurance premium======I'll bring G to her doctor's appointment for cold coughing===========HOROSCOPE========March 18, 2013 Virgo (8/23-9/22) Even if you have a big deadline looming today, you need to do your best to slow down and avoid rushing around. Just because you push yourself harder doesn't mean that you are going to go faster! So it's time for you to reach out for help from the people who are always offering their time or brain power whenever you need it. Let them give you what they want to give you and stop saying 'no thanks'! Your emotional health could depend on staying calm and confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment