Saturday, March 23, 2013

MARCH 23, 2014 SATURDAY WEEK END====PERSONAL JOURNAL

MARCH 23, 2013 SATURDAY ====PERSONAL JOURNAL======Thanks God===a week-end====Got up at 5:30am=====clean the Van ====G told me that her co-worker will pick her up---ride together========Lei butted into my room asking me about the M/C/M------yes, Iwill help them obtain a necessaary documents: re-entry permit and everything-----======At this juncture========due to sleeplessness and worries, I shared my daughter a very personal challenge=========I am giving up this ---------proper=========yt======can't afford to make it for another 3-5-6 years in this kind of financial resources=======I asked her: is a 3, a 5 years or 6 is good enough for you to plan, prepare yourself to fly your own kite, an airplane=========? what do you mean======fly in your own wings=======my physical strength and health is not really supporting my mind, what I want to do,I can't do it just like before========Lets face, balasangko, this is a simple scenario: if I die, of course this property goes to you Mom-------can she afford it as she is now retiring?-------no---- she will give up too-----or if she dies, of course this proper-----yt======to you as the nearest kin-our one and oonly daughter=======can you afford it?====that remain a question--------I rather say it now, rather than later or too late=======Nothing if you start planning now=======talk, think, plan 3,5,6 years is loooong-----or it may be short-----but it is good to have something=========She said, OK, dad, thank, at least I have something in the back of my mind====we'll talk about it=======[color======ado] =======I called Francis and Fred====Francis is not answering, just left message====I called Fred, yes, we can go to McDo for a cup of coffee=====and talk about AMMAFLA and his Philippine vacation last 3 weeks=======Tonight we will go to Foster Village to make crosses for tomorrow's Palm sunday -===Domingo Ramos=======Thank you Lord for this day for me, for us ====HOROSCOPE=======March 23, 2013 Virgo (8/23-9/22) Are you worried that there is too much happening in your life right now? Think about those days that are filled with boredom and how difficult they can be, and then consider yourself lucky that you are being kept so active and busy right now. You are very popular, so enjoy it! Try to be grateful for the jam-packed schedule you have -- there are many people who would trade places with you in an instant. The grass is always greener on the other side. Be content with how things are, today.

1 comment:

  1. IT SHOULD BE MARCH 23, 2013. SORRY, MY MIND IS TOO FAST AND TO ADVANCE=======SIGN OF HOPE FOR THE FUTURE

    ReplyDelete