Saturday, March 16, 2013

MARCH 16, 2013 SATURDAY =PERSONAL JOURNAL====CJ Boy's 6th Birdthday

MARCH 16, 2013 ===SATURDAY ======CJ BOY 6TH BIRTHDAY======Thanks God, its March 16====CJ Boy 6th birthday today=======CJ slept with us in our room with G=======I got up at 5am, greeted wife a good morning=======I talked to my sister Sita about M/C situation======I told what I told M/C the other midninght 'tidal wave' between the 2===========greeted CJ Boy and his 6th birthday============I had a morning breakfast with my wife at the McDonald-Ewa Beach==========We picked up our tax return prepared by our tax preparer[Lynn Ragasa]=========I put gasoline ===noticed gas prices jacked up from 3.99 to 4.32 per regular gas from last week=========Lei, Jun, CJ Boy, Lia are now ready to go out to the Royal Palace Restaurant----Ice Palace at the Aloha Stadium Mall for CJ Boy 6th birthday's celebration======I stayed home to watch over the house=========narigaten no awan ti agbantay======napukawan da M/C iti nasurok a 5000 php====ken more than 30 cash $============Lei drove the KIA with her are G, Sita, Mark Angelo balloons inside KIA------- Jun Drove his car with CJ Boy and Lia======I will be going to the Waipio Kaiser to pick up G medicine that it was not ready yesterday======Tomorrow will be St Patrick's Day====We'll bring CJ Boy to church with my wife G===========HOROSCOPE===========March 16, 2013 Virgo (8/23-9/22) Upcoming travel plans will go smoothly, though one small snag could leave you feeling rushed. If you are hoping to get upgraded, you should feel good about asking. Your optimism is still your best asset, so when you approach this uncertain situation, expect the best possible outcome -- things will go in your favor more times than not. It's time you started asking for what you want more often. If you do, you might start getting what you want more often.

1 comment: